Wednesday, August 28
1. I recently started collecting coffee table books. I love the four that I now own probably a little too much. I adore the way they look on any surface in my apartment and I'm not sure why but they make life a little bit happier.
2. If it were somehow possible, (or socially appropriate) I would dress head-to-toe everyday in 1950-style fashion. Seriously, I can't get enough of Jackie O's wardrobe.
3. I do all my schoolwork and assignments in bulk. Once I get started, I can't stop. I'd much rather spend a day of it than an hour here or there on homework.
4. I have a little obsession with Charleston. And by little I meant "Everything about it."
5. I already have my future children's names picked out. No, not married. No, not even engaged. I suppose the reason why is a result of my Type-A personality, but mostly I attribute the fact to my love of names. Give me a double name, and I'll love it even more.
6. I dream of blogging for a magazine one day. Preferably, a fashion or wedding one.
7. I have celebrity crushes on Gwynenth Paltrow and Tory Burch. I judge you if you don't.
8. I love everything about College Football, even though I rarely sit through an entire game.
9. Daisy Buchanan, from the Great Gatsby, is my all-time favorite book character. I believe Carey Mulligan is one of the only actresses who could own that much fabulousness.
10. Anything associated with the south makes my heart smile.