Thursday, June 20

Currently Wanting: Loafers






Help ya'll. I have been lusting over loafers all summer long but I can't seem to pull the trigger and decide on "the" pair. I've finally narrowed my search down to these four but still am going back and forth. Please, somebody just choose for me! The top two are Tory's and the bottom two are Kate Spade. I'm hoping to have made up my mind by this weekend because I'm going to visit my sister in Raleigh-- meaning finally some better shopping then Greensboro! Let me know which shoe you like best! 


10 comments:

  1. Rule of thumb--can't go wrong with red! Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown Tory Burch ones!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love those so much. I haven't seen these before, but i sure want them now :) xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love it! I am so glad I found your blog I am your newest follower!

    Come check out and follow my blog?
    Glitter & Gold

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been listing over some loafers too. I found a few that I love from Kate Spade but I haven't pulled the trigger on buying them yet.

    Stopping by for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love your blog… follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Let me know & I'll follow back! xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. buy the top ones! they look entirely too comfy to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this post! I am obessed with loafers :) Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out! Lets follow eachother ;)


    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/


    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!