Friday, May 3

Style Notes: Summer Essentials


Good news: Three finals down, and only one more to go! Better news: Tory is having a sale today on the majority of her beautiful tunics... and y'all know how much I love my Tory Burch! Needless to say, this has served as the ultimate source of distraction from my exam studying as of the last half hour... fortunately, I've already decided I'm okay with that. My excuses: 1. i'd be more happy to have this pearl tunic than an A+ 2. it's Friday and practically summer 3. tunics are a necessity (sun-protecting!) 

4 comments:

  1. Adore Tory's tunics too, but I still find shopping at her outlet stores much cheaper than online sales. Although, if you don't have access then, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh pretty pretty! I love a tunic in the summer time. Delightful!

    KK
    www.preppypinkcrocodile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I especially love the pink option - bright and flowy.

    I'm a new follower and am so glad I came across your blog! Would love for you to check out mine :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tunics. I think I own like one in every color. haha. Love your blog. So many cute things!! Want to follow eachother??

    come visit me @ www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!