Thursday, April 11

Vogue's Best Dressed: My Top 5

I love looking at who's wearing what in Vogue Magazine. I admire many celebrities for daring to be bold and trying out different looks. I'm also a little jealous of their courage to do so... (I'm obsessed with Poppy Delevingne's outfit, however I can only imagine the looks I would get if I wore that out in Chapel Hill.) Who knows, maybe one night I'll have an extra glass of wine before getting ready and dress for Hollywood. 

1. China Chow. (Workin' those Kirkwood shoes... I die.) 

2. Alison Brie. (okay. I'm not sure I know I could never, ever pull this look off... BUT I am loving it on her. The pink lip makes it by adding just the right amount of femininity.) 

3. Diane Kruger. (Anything in nautical colors makes my heart happy.)

4. Poppy Delevingne. (She makes this outfit both sexy and powerful... go on with your bad self poppy.)

5. Olga Kurylenko. (Minimalist yet elegant, never can go wrong with that combination.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all!