Sunday, March 17

there's always time for Charleston

Hi  sweet friends! Sorry I have been absent from the blog world lately, Burke and I spent the past week and a half in Charleston for our Spring Break relaxing and taking a break from all technology. We decided last minute to change up our Spring Break plans and go to Charleston instead of Baton Rouge since it is so much closer for us and we recently found out that we will have the opportunity to spend a week in Louisiana this summer. I am actually so glad we decided on Charleston because my sister, Kristi, and her fiancé Cameron, were able to come down and spend the trip with us.  The week was exactly what I needed to catch my breath before finishing up the rest of this semester. What a beautiful thing vacation can be!   

1 comment:

  1. I found you blog today & just love it! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!