Thursday, March 7

Street Style Spring 2013: Paris Fashion Week

This morning while I was looking at pictures from the 2013 Spring Paris Fashion Week (that took place a couple of weeks ago,) I realized I was actually much more fascinated with the Street Style than anything else. I loved seeing what young attendees put together to wear for such a fabulous event. I found myself envisioning what their lives were like. I’m pretty sure they attend fashion shows by day, and drink fancy martinis with Blair Waldorf and Olivia Palermo by night. Seriously, how cool are they? In another life, I’d like to spontaneously move to Paris at 23, walk to work everyday at some glamorous magazine firm, be best friends with Carrie Bradshaw, and spend all my money purchasing fabulous shoes. No but really, how amazing yet unattainable does that life sound?

 via

7 comments:

  1. That sounds fabulous! I have been to Paris twice in the last year. I am now studying French. My son tells me he plans on living there after college, so I have to get ready to spend time there. I will be sipping hot chocolate at Montmarte, sitting in artist's square watching the painters. I will look for you there!

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to shine! Share your favorite post of the week at Friday Flash Blog Hop! (www.fridayflashblog.blogspot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three years ago I was in Paris for fashion week, (the year of the Iceberg tent) and it made me feel a bit as though my life was underdressed. xx

    Amanda @ Rhymeandribbons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i could pull all of these looks off! love it! i would love to move to paris! doubt it will ever happen. haha
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know You definitely put a new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Paris Fashion Shows 2013

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!