Friday, March 22

Arm Candy Additions

I’ve never been one to wear much jewelry and it's only on rare occasions when I stray far from my favorite everyday pieces. I swear by my pearl earrings, Kors watch, and cable Yurman...god bless those male designers. But seriously, it’s at the point where I feel naked if I forget to put my little arm cluster on in the morning. Yet, lately I’ve been really doting the crowded-wrist look and have made up my mind to purchase a few more fun bangles to use for mixing and stacking. 

Currently Coveting:

1. 

2.

3.
4. 

5.
6.

                          7.

8.

one | two | three | four |  five |  six |  seven | eight

3 comments:

  1. Precious items! I love everything in the top photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Love the bangles, I usually don't like wearing bracelets because they are too big for my arm, but these are so simple they would be perfect!

    By the way I nominated you for the Liebester Award on my blog. Check it out! :) http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/

    Have a great day! Looking forward to reading your responses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! That first bangle with the bow is absolutely darling..and I have a little obsession with them :P I discovered your blog through the blog hop! Also, I started my blog around the same time you did so welcome to the blogosphere girl! Isn't it so much fun?! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!