Friday, February 8

Meet Anne Hepfer: Interior Designer







Let it be stated, Ann Hepfer is my new favorite Interior Designer. I want to live in the pictures above, rooms beautifully decorated yet still so comfortable and livable. After looking through Ann's gallery (yes, first name basis) I have decided I am obsessed with everything she designs. I also secretly want her to be my best friend because she is ridiculously adorable and has my 'in-my-dreams' life. (She tweets about the bachelor on Monday nights so, it could happen.) 




2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously in love with the bedding on the bottom picture!

    I just joined your site, your blog is so cute! I'm new to the blogging world as well, I'd love it if you'd come say hi!

    http://a-long-distance-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley, Thank you so much!! I just joined your blog as well! We will have to talk soon about helping each other promote our blogs, let me know if your interested!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!