Sunday, February 3

Guest-room makeover: Completely starting over!


I spent the weekend at my parents house, helping my mom transition my old bedroom into a new guest bedroom. We spent our entire Saturday afternoon thrifting for furniture at old-antique stores, one of my most favorite things to do! I am so excited about the project. Here is a peak!



Since my mom's decorating style is a bit different than mine, I'm trying to picture something I know we will both love. I want the room to reflect all the characteristics I love about my mom: welcoming, open, loving, simple, but beautiful. Here are some ideas we are using for inspiration. 






What do you guys think? I can't WAIT to see how the room turns out!  

3 comments:

  1. Image 6 is so Mary Helen! Way to go, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love the vintage inspired looks! So pretty & comforting! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Amy! I love it too, feels like home!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!