Sunday, February 10

Gallery Wall Love

Okay, so here's my latest favorite trend, beautiful gallery walls. In the past, I have always been a bit intimidated by gallery walls (I prefer to limit my hammer&nail skills to minimum)  BUT I have finally worked up the courage to try one. While I'm still not sold on putting a gallery wall in a bedroom, I think they are fantastic in a foyer, living room,  and along the staircase or hallway. 





I absolutely love a gallery wall in a child's room or playroom. The room below has Shel Silverstein poems framed in a little girl's room (im smitten.) 


 What do y'all think? Which is your favorite?


3 comments:

  1. ThIs is such a neat idea! I love that second photo! I'm thinking teacher here but that idea would be awesome to showcase their best work outside the room :) I especially love the bottom photo too! Future home ideas definitely stored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE gallery walls! I want to do one in our home :) These are some great inspiration pics. Glad you stopped by Designer in Teal. Can't wait to follow your blog!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh I love a gallery wall. You've got great taste!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!