Thursday, February 21

Bar Cart Love

I have big plans for the 'Mary-Helen-House-Makeover' starting this May. Let's just say there will be A LOT of before and after pictures being snapped. I've decided the first room to undergo alternations will be the living room (mostly just because it's my favorite room in my parents house.) It is so welcoming and open, and more importantly (to me that is) it has lots of natural lighting and an arch doorway that really makes the room. However, choosing the living room to be my starting place in this 'redesign challenge' is about the only decision I have made up my mind about. I'm still indecisive about the wall color, rug, drapery, (yeah, I have a long way to go!) BUT, there is one thing I know for sure will be incorporated into the living room: a beautiful, bar cart. I think they are just so lovely and feminine and can make any space look so much richer. That being said, I am on the lookout for the lucky bar cart to use (probably way too excited about the search then I should be!) Here are some examples of what I’m looking for. 


So far, I'm leaning towards brass. 




What do y’all think? Which cart style do you like best?

6 comments:

  1. Cute inspirations! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! New follower from the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to find your ADORABLE blog! I'm dying for a bar cart! So cute!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I found your blog! I too, live in NC and love reading somewhat local blogs! My in-laws live in Chapel Hill, and I absolutely love it there! You are so lucky to live there! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm your newest follower!

    -Sarah

    http://bergerqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all!